Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07251 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 86% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$545 (ARS $7,512) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)