Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04791 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 86% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$730 (ARS $15,229) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)