Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02451 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,622 (Php188,543) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)