Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02433 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,568 (Php187,742) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)