Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00211 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,275 (CH$1,549,351) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)