Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06952 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,120 (Mex$ 30,500) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)