Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07106 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,960 (Mex$ 41,652) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)