Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06592 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,913 (ARS $44,191) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)