Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35474 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,123 (5,983TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)