Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CAD / UZS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 17% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,166 (24,804,233 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)