Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29853 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,558 (R$ 11,919) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 3 hours ago)