Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.315 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,643 ($2,011) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (31 minutes ago)