Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,695 (Rp 29,122,504) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)