Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,148 (Rp 33,392,220) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)