Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,099 (Rp 22,292,031) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)