Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,676 (Rp 16,534,205) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (35 minutes ago)