Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.478 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,968 (€2,008) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (44 minutes ago)