Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.315 CAD / OMR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,291 (﷼ 993) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)