Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 CAD / OMR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,386 (﷼ 695) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)