Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.310 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 48% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,696 ($2,822) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)