Cost of living comparison between Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.313 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 40% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,509 ($2,673) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)