Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.516 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 8% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,968 (€3,277) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)