Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.444 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,259 (€2,949) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)