Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.603 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 16% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,885 (€3,047) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)