Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.520 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 17% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,331 (€2,849) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)