Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.824 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 56% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,230 (£3,415) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)