Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.47147 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,341 (EC$15,570) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,900 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)