Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.396 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,619 (€2,593) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)