Cost of living comparison between Sahiwal, Pakistan and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01273 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,563 (₨201,387) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)