Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01115 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,671 (₨329,273) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (35 minutes ago)