Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01104 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,258 (₨294,998) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)