Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.935 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,391 (3,629 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (42 minutes ago)