Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.930 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,507 (4,844 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)