Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 CAD / ZAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,626 (R 26,190) in Rustenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)