Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10073 CAD / ZAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,471 (R 44,385) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (43 minutes ago)