Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.487 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,875 (€2,607) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)