Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.507 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,609 (€2,395) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (about 1 hour ago)