Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,081 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.512 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,862 (€3,877) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,100 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)