Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,325 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.427 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,212 (€2,953) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $9,030 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)