Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.297 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 77% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,316 ($6,412) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (34 minutes ago)