Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.315 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 74% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,540 ($4,975) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)