Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.335 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 73% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,330 ($3,243) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)