Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.327 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 72% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,382 ($4,056) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (33 minutes ago)