Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.349 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 76% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,585 ($4,879) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)