Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.277 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 88% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,563 ($5,140) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (36 minutes ago)