Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.244 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 79% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,678 ($6,173) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osijek costs 100,000 kn (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (33 minutes ago)