Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.335 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 76% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,618 ($4,957) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)