Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,618 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33671 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,369 (﷼ 10,006) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)