Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,872 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33610 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,223 (﷼ 9,590) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)