Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06581 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,067 (ARS $46,607) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)