Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,552 prices entered by 517 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37244 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,060 (R$ 8,216) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)