Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,659 prices entered by 562 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38732 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,076 (R$ 7,941) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (44 minutes ago)