Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,695 prices entered by 605 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40012 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,177 (R$ 7,940) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)