Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30178 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,988 (R$ 16,528) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aligarh costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sydney costs AU$450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $52,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)