Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06494 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,037 (ARS $46,771) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)