Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42942 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,052 (R$ 4,779) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)