Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.242 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,631 ($3,729) in Richmond, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)