Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08426 CAD / ZAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,748 (R 44,476) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)