Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10938 CAD / ZAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,497 (R 31,975) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)