Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08768 CAD / ZAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,014 (R 45,780) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$122 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €99 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pasto costs COL$10,000 (41 minutes ago)