Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10385 CAD / ZAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,440 (R 33,123) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)