Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19083 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,163 ($b16,574) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)