Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19423 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,980 ($b10,196) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)