Cost of living comparison between Ribeirão Preto, Brazil and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41454 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,972 (R$ 7,170) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)