Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.523 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 4% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,577 (€3,005) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)