Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00985 CAD / ISK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 49% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$9,245 (938,375 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,200 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 32 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 39,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)