Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 727 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01316 CAD / ISK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 92% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,492 (569,448 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)