Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01182 CAD / ISK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 72% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,304 (364,027 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)