Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 650 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01226 CAD / ISK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 88% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,149 (583,197 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)