Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 621 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01199 CAD / ISK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 83% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,596 (549,987 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)