Cost of living in Rennes, France vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.428 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,394 (€3,778) in Rennes.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sancti Spíritus costs 2.00 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £16 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)