Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,826 (€2,997) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 7,116 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)