Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 884 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39487 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,029 (R$ 7,671) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)