Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 909 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38174 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,377 (R$ 6,227) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (42 minutes ago)