Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01261 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,237 (₨177,455) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)