Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01959 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 56% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,763 (₨89,984) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (about 1 hour ago)