Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,222 (﷼ 71,011,598) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 2 hours ago)