Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,618 (﷼ 39,148,188) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)