Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21059 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,987 (kr23,683) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)