Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18654 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,837 (kr15,208) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)