Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36199 CAD / ILS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,614 (12,747 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)