Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37156 CAD / ILS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,322 (14,324 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)