Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36260 CAD / ILS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 12% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,023 (13,854 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)