Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35887 CAD / ILS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,148 (14,346 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)