Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.38624 CAD / ILS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 8% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,032 (18,206 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,500 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 21 (about 3 hours ago)