Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01944 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 62% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,427 (₨73,419) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)