Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35487 CAD / ILS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,851 (10,853 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (about 2 hours ago)