Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37940 CAD / ILS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,957 (7,793 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (44 minutes ago)