Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33900 CAD / PLN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,622 (4,785 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)