Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13294 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,289 (17,220 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (35 minutes ago)