Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13502 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,035 (22,480 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)