Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12965 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,958 (15,106 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)