Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13232 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,000 (15,112 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (34 minutes ago)