Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14284 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,622 (18,353 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)