Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 628 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.246 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,509 ($2,013) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cancún costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨17,200 (about 1 hour ago)