Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.309 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,689 ($2,054) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)