Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.362 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,129 ($1,563) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)